17 January 2012

My New Super Power

  Since I've had this radiation treatment, I've been asked several times if I am going to have super powers. I laughed it off, humoring them for their silly questions. 

But now that I have been radioactive, being out among people today, I realize I do have a super power no one can see. An evil power, but a power none the less. 

I can sit down right next to a person in a restaurant and literally take days off their life without them even noticing. They can't feel it happen. 

I can leave invisible radioactive hand prints to radiate anyone who passes by.  I can take a jar of my radioactive piss and hide it under someone's bed to nuke them all night for weeks to come and they would never be the wiser. 

So I do have a superpower? Sure. It's just not one I plan to employ, unless of course you really piss me off. And then you'll never see it coming.

If you haven't yet, drop by my facebook page and click "Like"

No comments:

Post a Comment