31 January 2014

A Dose of Sunshine

      As I try to pull myself out of the depression that chronic disease often provides us with, I realize the value of music and images to remind us of the things we love and the people we were before we were overrun with worry and burnout from a failing body.
 
     I have been surrounding myself with these things in order to take back control of my presiding mood. And I thought I would share some, I have come across lately, or pulled out of the recesses of my iPod to cheer me up. I hope it brings you a smile.
















If you loved this article, please give it a LIKE and SHARE IT with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Melanotan 2 is more than a tanning agent it also helps to reduce and cure sunburns that may happen while you’re in the sun.Never have to worry about sunburn
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Melanotan Uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanotan 2 is more than a tanning agent it also helps to reduce and cure sunburns that may happen while you’re in the sun.Never have to worry about sunburn
    Melanotan 2 | Melanotan 2 uk | Melanotan Uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, first of all thank you so much for this post and honestly I was searching for the same information from last few days. Keep posting and keep sharing.
    Buy Melanotan 2 UK

    ReplyDelete