"BEAT THE DIABETES DOLDRUMS THROUGH ADVENTURE, LAUGHTER, AND CAMARADERIE."
WHO ARE THE SEA PEPTIDE SALTIES
- We are a group of people with diabetes who realize that adventure, laughter, and camaraderie help make us happy diabetics.
- We find an adventure and make a way for it to happen.
- In 2014, the Sea Peptide Swimmers have come together to take on the 12.5-mile Swim Around Key West and will become the first ever, all Type 1 team to do this race.
HOW TO PLAY WITH THE STUFF YOU'LL FIND HERE
- Read the blog to soak up some inspiration. Play in the archives.
- Join a trip. We will be planning and preparing for various trips.
- Start dreaming. Let the things you find here build your dreams of adventure.
- Read the book that started it all, ISLANDS AND INSULIN
- Shout out to me. Fill out a contact form and I will get back to you.
WHO THIS SITE IS FOR
- For people who are dreaming- stoke the fires, get over the hump, and start an adventure.
- For people who are adventuring- trade insider info and encourage others to follow along in your path.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Every person with diabetes needs others to commiserate with, to plan with, and to adventure with.
- Your big adventure may not be the same as my big adventure- but whatever you BIG is, you can find a way to make it safe even with diabetes.
No matter what you do here, I look forward to you becoming a part of the Sea Peptide tribe.